Adobe Lightroom mobile is a companion app to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. Lightroom mobile requires Lightroom 5 and any of the following plans:
•Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
•Creative Cloud — Photoshop Photography Program
•Creative Cloud complete plan
•Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
•Creative Cloud for teams complete plan
Or, you can download and sign up for a free 30-day trial of Lightroom mobile. Upon free 30-day trial expiration, continued use of Lightroom mobile will require a Creative Cloud membership. Learn more.
Edit and organize images anywhere, anytime on your smartphone. Enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw DLSR images using powerful and familiar tools. Automatically sync all your mobile edits with Lightroom 5 on your desktop. Easily share all your photos to social media sites. With Lightroom mobile, your photography is going places.
• Edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews.
• Edit images from your Android phone’s Gallery.
• Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets.
• Import photos from your Gallery.
• Quickly flag and reject photos.
Sync and share
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata, and collection info with Lightroom 5 on your desktop and all your Lightroom -enabled devices.
• Easily share photos online via social networks.
New to Creative Cloud?
Download Lightroom mobile and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Import your photos from your Android phone’s Gallery and edit your images with the power of Lightroom on your device.
Don’t forget to download a free 30-day trial of Lightroom 5 for desktop. Download and learn more at adobe.com/lightroom.